“Ghost” is a sequel to “The Clay Farima” (Beneath Ceaseless Skies #128), and the third story to feature the world and characters first introduced in “The Edge of Magic” (included in Fantasy For Good, just out this month).
The canonical order of the three “Mevlish the Mighty” stories:
- The Edge of Magic
- The Clay Farima
- The Dragonmaster’s Ghost
I’m still considering if the Near and Far Kingdoms or Mevlish will feature in more stories. I have no doubt they could. But I do wonder if they should.
Let me know what you think, either here or on the Fantasy Scroll Mag site.
That’s my final published story for 2014, which brings the total to five. Two fantasy stories, two science fiction, and one horror. Sounds about right.
- “The Dragonmaster’s Ghost” (Mevlish #3) – Fantasy Scroll Mag, December 2014.
- “The Edge of Magic” (Mevlish #1) – Fantasy For Good – Anthology, Nightscape Press, December 2014.
- “Kella Vector” – Perihelion Science Fiction, November 2014.
- “Within Without” – Lakeside Circus, August 2014 (also available as a podcast).
- “Animus” – Horror D’Oeuvres, June 2014.